Seriously?

I colored so much...
    Rainbows?

Sorry
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Here is entertaining debunk of many so called 'facts'

Comment

Snopes is another site that does debunking, in particular of urban myths.

Both sites seem to have good factual sourcing to back them up. But they both seem to get pretty judgmental and high-horse moralistic on people for believing stuff that seems borderline plausible.

I liked the single line "Am I being petty?" in that blog you posted to, JulianD. I think it applied pretty well to the entire article, which was rather shrill in its "I'm-mad-as-hell" tone.

Personally, I reckon if you're going to correct somebody's mistake, it pays to do so diplomatically in all but the most extreme circumstances. :/
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Only five people have been awarded the key to the city of Detroit: actor James Earl Jones, neurosurgeon Benjamin Carson, football star Jerome Bettis, businessman and sports team owner Mike Ilitch, and...

former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein.
          Last edited by Deity Dude; April 24, 2008, 02:00.

Comment

Saddam Hussein donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to a Detroit church and received a key to the city more than two decades ago, soon after he became president of Iraq.
            Where's that key now?

Comment

That's why we loved Coleman Young so much. For a few $100,000 campaign donations funneled thru a couple church and you can buy the key to the city.

Sorry for the threadjack. Back to fun facts.

Comment

Spinoza was gay.
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Really?
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Frankly, I'm surprised we didn't get a "dogs " from the LordShiva yet.
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by JulianD
                      Here is entertaining debunk of many so called 'facts'
                      "Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously."

I wonder who the dimbass was that made this startling discovery?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

I know someone that went through every spice on my spice rack and rolled a sample joint from each. He was soooo ill afterward.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Well DUH!!!!

Of course you knew him! It probably would have been a bit more akward otherwise.
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Selected entries from http://www.weird-websites.com/justweird/weird-facts.htm

Most lipstick contains fish scales! How about a kiss fishface?

Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people! DOH

101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie. But don't worry, they're all family films.

A barnacle has the largest penis of any other animal in the world in relation to its size. I just don't know what to say about this.

A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate. Awwwwww.

A pregnant goldfish is called a twit and A whale's penis is called a dork. I think I'd rather be called a twit.

Evian (the bottled water) spelled backwards is "naive."
                            The Jokes on you.

If you feed a seagull Alka-Seltzer, its stomach will explode. I sure it took a million dollars of taxpayer money to figure this one out. My neighbor's kid would have done it for free.

Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music. Another million dollars wasted.

The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper. I guess we know what they were smokin.

The original copy of the Declaration of Independence is lost. Yeah, they smoked it.

There are more nutrients in the cornflake package itself than there are in the actual cornflakes. Why an I not surprised.

Many more fun facts are there.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                              Well DUH!!!!

Of course you knew him! It probably would have been a bit more akward otherwise.
                              Not necessarily. I was actually expecting a poster to accuse me of being the "someone".
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Probably the same guy who first tried it anally..

Comment

Working...
                                X