Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
    10,000 greet pope in DC
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• You do realize, as you have pointed out, that there are a good number of Clinton supporters who have stated they'll go to McCain in the general if Obama wins the primary, right?

There's also a good number of Obama supporters who say the same thing.

I think that this will only accelerate that motion among pro-gun, religious small town Democrats.

The polls don't back up your claim. The only people pissed off seem to be "elites" in the media and politics.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

• And let's not forget that a lot of that is Clinton's fault.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramo
          The polls don't back up your claim. The only people pissed off seem to be "elites" in the media and politics.
          Let's let this sink in a bit... especially vis a vis McCain vs. Obama.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
            10,000 greet pope in DC
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Pro-gun voters are likely pro-war...
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Let's let this sink in a bit... especially vis a vis McCain vs. Obama.
                The more it sinks in the more obvious it's going to be that Obama just made a stupid remark that didn't even really make sense.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                X