Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Vodka Ad Pisses Me Off Anyone Want To Man Up To Drinking This Crap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUNNO!
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

“Like SKYY Vodka, the residents of states like California, Texas and Arizona are exceptionally proud of the fact that they are from the United States of America,” said Dave Karraker, SKYY Vodka.
      All that pridemongering is sooo childish
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Knob Creek
        How can you put something in your mouth called a Knob? It's like when they came out with Nut Beer. Boy that was a big success.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

42 Below Vodka.

http://www.42below.com/
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
            good, but Bombay Sapphire > Tanqueray
            Bombay Sapphire

I usually go for that, but decided to mix it up a bit this time.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

knob creek is great stuff

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Thats quite good stuff as well.

Żubrówka / Bison Grass Vodka

Comment

Finlandia

Just because its what my boss carries, and so I get it free. Its not bad though.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianD

Thats quite good stuff as well.

Żubrówka / Bison Grass Vodka
                    I took like 8 shots of this stuff last night

Zyr vodka is teh best, though.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

? It's vodka. It tastes like nothing but alcohol regardless of brand, at least in my experience.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

There are lot's of differences in clear distilled alcohol beverages. Taste and hangover vary a lot.

Comment

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

B*tch beers and Pink Champagne
                            Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                            Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by proviisori
                              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I don't like bottles that look empty.
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X