No announcement yet.

If I'm not around it's because I joined a monastary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a very silly boy sometimes Dis. Just relax and find other things and objecives to occupy your life - That's what I do as I have a proper career - can focus on!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Cartimandua

That's ridiculous. I always was very impressed with men who held the door open for anyone. Besides, I didn't put out for anyone except my husband, and that was after we were married.

It's men like you who ruin it for men everywhere. Respect should be given to all people, and just because you are offered anonymity through the internet does not mean I will excuse your rude and distasteful treatment of me and others on this forum.
      Holding the door for everybody is the way to make a good impression without seeming in any remote way to be a sexist.

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo
        Holding the door for everybody is the way to make a good impression without seeming in any remote way to be a sexist.
        No, holding the door is the easiest way to get some quick mop-closet poontang. It's already worked for me three times.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

What, it took you 3 months to think of that response??
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

No, a post in his birthday thread pointed me here. I didn't even look at the dates.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Jerk off and find a hobby. It's more socially acceptable/less retarded.

Comment

Dis is back!
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by LotC
                  Jerk off and find a hobby. It's more socially acceptable/less retarded.
                  Who, me or Dis?
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

You
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

What did I do this time?
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          Dis is back!
                          No he isn't.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                          X