If I'm not around it's because I joined a monastary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I'm not around it's because I joined a monastary

you know those ones where there are only men, and no women to tempt me. Women drive me crazy. My level of sexual frustration has grown to a new level. I have 17 year old girls flirting with me now. Not to mention girls at work. But they only want to flirt, none will put out (not that I would break the law and sleep with a 17 year old).

Why is it girls will flirt, but not put out?

Anyways, I'm not dead yet. I'll try to check in from time to time.

Now to find a monastary near Las Vegas. I have a sneaking suspicion one cannot be found near here.

For what it's worth, which isn't much, I think you're an idiot.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hey Dis, how have you been?
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Also, for what its worth, 17 year old girls are legal in Nevada: http://www.coolnurse.com/consent.htm

I'd very much advise against it anyway, but they aren't jail bait.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

French foriegn legion
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Nevada Ne'er Do Wells.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Los Vegas teen cheerleaders assoc.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Mindless mechanic meandering melancholily through the mist of his own mind.

Alliterationathon!

Comment

I wonder if Blake was having the same problem.
                  Last edited by Dracon II; April 5, 2008, 04:21.

Comment

Mindless mechanic meandering melancholily through the mist of his own mind.
                    Seemingly sapient Slowwhand's suggestion seeringly stupid.
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

hi dis;
                      glad to see you here
                      bleh

Comment

I approve!

Now to find a monastary near Las Vegas. I have a sneaking suspicion one cannot be found near here.
                        Hahah. There's a Forest Sangha Monastery in Californa. The Forest Sangha are the ones who definitely wont ask you for money .
                        Okay, it is a pretty decent drive from LV, but not THAT far . Only like 12 hours drive (I make that kind of drive quite often). And hey, board, food and 'entertainment' is completely free once you get there! Cheap holiday overall .

Originally posted by Dracon II
                        I wonder if Blake was having the same problem.
                        The 17 year old girls () I associate with are principled enough to not flirt with me .

Comment

Just pinch their nipple when they start flirting with you. If they don't stop, go for it. Otherwise, they'll help your cheeks maintain a healthy glow.
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            For what it's worth, which isn't much, I think you're an idiot.
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Dis
                              Dis
                              Dis
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X