Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you moved to a foreign country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      Mexico? Where? Dallas?
      I stayed in Nuevo Laredo for a few months, never had to cross the border though.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

That was a shot, wasn't it?
        Boy's Town is in Nuevo Laredo. Not hard to find. I'd go just to say I had gone.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I lived in Moscow for six months. Feb 98-Aug 98. Ten years ago. Man, I'm getting old.

Comment

Moved from Jersey to Oregon, and that's another world entirely. Philippines as you know, but we still come back.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Come on you Americans, you need to get out of that country of yours.
              be free

Comment

NZ -----> PNG.
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                  I lived in Moscow for six months. Feb 98-Aug 98. Ten years ago. Man, I'm getting old.
                  Did you leave because of the financial crysis?
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I moved from Romania to Canada to the US to France, then quickly back to Canada. I suspect I'll be moving again in September. I also spent a summer abroad in the UK.
                    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                      Whenever I hear a language other than English, I am driven into a violent rage. So, no never moved to a foreign nation.
                      I know furriners speak funny, but it is still English in many of them.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Will be moving to the US in 8 weeks.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

To Spain for a year and back (study abroad).

Comment

Ecthy, when are you going or did you already do this?
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Did already Sep '06 to Aug '07.

Comment

I almost moved to Ontario once.

Dodged that bullet!

Spec.
                                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X