Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you moved to a foreign country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you moved to a foreign country?

Just curious how many of you left everything behind and took off to a distant country to live?

I'm not talking about from USA to Canada, NZ to Australia, UK to France, distances that short don't count. I'm talking more like USA to Turkey.

You all should know mine by now, lets hear yours.
    Yes
    47.83%
    No
    34.78%
    I did, but returned.
    8.70%
    Thinking about it.
    4.35%
    Banana
    4.35%
    be free

Yes
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Come on, you got to say from where to where so that we can see whether it really counts.
      be free

Comment

Shiva is an intergalactic time traveller.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Does Utah to California count?

(I hope to live somewhere tropical someday. SoCal is a good intermediate step between that and the barren wastelands I grew up in.)

Comment

Whenever I hear a language other than English, I am driven into a violent rage. So, no never moved to a foreign nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
              Does Utah to California count?
              To / From Utah definitely counts.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I thought so. Unless you move from Idaho, in which case you probably can't count anyways...

Comment

While we're at it, Wyoming is no Garden of Eden.

Comment

Re: How many of you moved to a foreign country?

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
                    USA to Turkey.
                    And then Philippines, now Singapore.
                    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

No, but I have lived in most areas of the US: (all for at least 2 months)
                      Washington
                      Maryland
                      Minnesota
                      Alabama
                      Oregon
                      Virginia
                      Indiana

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yes, UK to Mexico.
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Mexico? Where? Monterey?

Comment

Yeah.
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Mexico? Where? Dallas?
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X