No announcement yet.

Tibet and China Video on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say Bravo to this guy... his logic is impeccable. All we need to do is look at historical maps!

Now that Tibet is all sorted out, we can do something about pesky Poland, Finland, Belgium etc...

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
      Oh yeah?

Well take that, China!

Jennifer Jones added a couple more memorable shots to her highlight reel en route to her first world curling championship Sunday in Vernon, B.C.

Even Canadians are better than Chinese at throwing stones.

Now, HTF did China manage to get a team to a world final in curling?
      They're on the march... I hear they're trying to get a cricket team together too!

Comment

Re: Re: Tibet and China Video on YouTube

Originally posted by DaShi
        Arguing about Tibet (among a series of other issues) with a Chinese nationalist is like arguing against creationism with an evangelical Christian.
        Actually the free tibet bunch is twice as silly.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

He's really right when he says China spends lots of money for infrastructure in Tibet. In order to bring more Han there so Tibetans are becoming a minority.
          Also, he says Mongolians are one of the 56 ethnies in China. I suppose that would make Mongolia part of China too.
          Clash of Civilization team member
          (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
          web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

The CCP officially gave up their claim on Mongolia in 1949 when the Soviets told them it was war unless they did so.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              There is certainly less reason for Tibet to be part of China then Mongolia yet Mongolia is independent while Tibet still suffers under Chinese occupation.
              Then shortly thereafter, posted by Oerdin
              The CCP officially gave up their claim on Mongolia in 1949 when the Soviets told them it was war unless they did so.
              Yes, there were fewer reasons for Mongolia to be independent than for Tibet to be independent, but the USSR was one of them.

And that was a very big reason, spanning 10 time zones.
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Tibet and China Video on YouTube

Originally posted by Kidicious

Actually the free tibet bunch is twice as silly.
                Yeah, but the nationalists are four times as silly as them. What kind of argument is that?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Chinese are nice people, but they can be damn afraid to lose fase.

He who is afraid to lose face, has already lost it.
                  be free

Comment

Working...
                  X