No announcement yet.

Wave of violence engulfs Iraq.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny, I seem to remember a small matter of an invasion by your country on the pretext of WMDs a few years back...

If that's not starting it, I don't know what is!!!???
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Well, it looks like the US has joined the British in air support. Not unexpected, but a development none the less.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
        So how long until US forces intervene in the fight?
        This morning. U.S. helicopter gunships joined in.

Comment

Supposedly a special forces unit did some work as well.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

That was a fundamental problem with the surge and a complete bungle by the Bush administration. The surge relayed upon bribing insurgents to put down their arms but once they did the administration, yet again, didn't make good on its promises. Now no one trusts them. Just shear incompetence.

Americans might have been dumb enough to keep believing the administration after repeatedly being lied to (we're still waiting for New Orleans to be rebuilt) but the Iraqis have basically had enough. They lied about rebuilding the electricity system, they lied about the reconstruction funds, they lied about the payments to put down arms, and just about everything else. Bush always promises big and then doesn't deliver thinking people will forget. They haven't forgotten.

No, Cheney makes up the lies, then Bush forgets they're lies by the time he announces them.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
            X