Hail to teh King, Baby: Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail to teh King, Baby: Part II

(Teh properly punctuated part, I might add)

March 26, 2008

Dear Mr. LS:

On behalf of Harvard Business School, I am genuinely pleased to offer you a place in the MBA Class of 2010.

After careful consideration of all aspects of your application, we believe you have the ability to thrive at Harvard Business School and be a leader who makes a difference in the world. Our rigorous, interactive, and practice-oriented learning model will demand the very best of you and your classmates and will provide a firm foundation for any career path you may choose.

We hope that you will accept our offer to join the Harvard community of students, faculty, staff, and alumni - a membership that extends far beyond the borders of our campus and lasts a lifetime. In the coming weeks we will be connecting with you in a variety of ways to ensure that you have all the resources you need to make this important decision.

Our Prematriculation Web site will be your main source of information over the next few months. It will direct you to key activities that will help you learn more about HBS; in addition, it highlights personalized requirements and/or recommendations and logistics related to joining HBS. You can immediately access the Prematriculation Web site by using your username: lol, email domain: mba2010.hbs.edu, and password: lol. Should you need any assistance, please contact us at prematric@hbs.edu or 617.496.0902.

Your offer of admission is exclusively for the MBA Class of 2010, entering in September 2008, and it is contingent upon the verification of your academic transcript(s), verification of your employment history, an offical response to our offer, and a tuition deposit.

You may respond to our offer of admission at any time through our Admissions Acceptance Form.

I encourage you to contact me if I can be of any assistance; I hope I may have the pleasure of welcoming you personally to campus.

Sincerely,

Deirdre C. Leopold
    Managing Director, MBA Admissions & Financial Aid

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Congrats
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Find your own thread titles
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Should have went to Yale and joined Skull and Bones

Congratz though
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Dude! awesome!

Comment

HappyShiva
              Blah

Comment

Congrats, LS

Comment

"So, like is Harvard supposed to be hard??" ... Reese Witherspoon
                  Attached Files

Comment

Congrats!
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Congrats on finding a form on teh interwebs and altering it to appear you've been accepted to Harfurd.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Now I'm getting suspicious too: Why didn't they call him Lord, but Mr.?

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                          Congrats on finding a form on teh interwebs and altering it to appear you've been accepted to Harfurd.
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Wait, it was a joke? Brown c0cksucke r!
                            Attached Files
                            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X