No announcement yet.

Polytoners from Atlanta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you are planning on keeping this thread alive for the next 3 months!? Good luck with that, you have your work cut out for yourself.

Comment

• No it's two months, and I'm gathering information for that trip of course!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Well, given that it is 2:30AM here on the west coast...that would make it 5:30AM on the East coast....you might get some input as the Atlanta region wakes up - especially since it is Saturday and not a normal work day.

Comment

• Why are you up? GO TO SLEEP! It's 11:30 in here.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Meh, I am on Spring Break...so I have no schedule (for this week at least)

Comment

• COME ON! Weak showing
              In da butt.

Comment

• Well, there's the Olympics, but that has already passed.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                X