No announcement yet.

A new desktop thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it isn't Civ, Settlers, or a jpg, it isn't something I use, it's just something I'm to lazy to remove from my desktop.
    You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

My Desktop:
      WinXP Classic Stylez
      Attached Files
      Last edited by CrONoS; October 9, 2008, 23:21.
      bleh

Comment

You can tell a man just by his desktop. True or False?
        Attached Files
        be free

Comment

CrONoS nice case studies you have there
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Frosty, where'd you get yours? I like the post-apocalyptic thing...

I can't post a pic of mine...last time we had one of these, I had two thirds of my screen filled with icons (I'm one of those that saves everything to the desktop so I have it right in front of me)....at present, I'm ~30 icons beyond the right edge of my desktop and sorely needing to do some cleanup....

-=Vel=-
            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

This is far more likely:

ACK!

Is that the very lovely Mrs.T?

I do seem to remember a photo from years past which I wont post, but just sharing, you are, a blessed man my friend

GT
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
                Frosty, where'd you get yours? I like the post-apocalyptic thing...

I can't post a pic of mine...last time we had one of these, I had two thirds of my screen filled with icons (I'm one of those that saves everything to the desktop so I have it right in front of me)....at present, I'm ~30 icons beyond the right edge of my desktop and sorely needing to do some cleanup....

-=Vel=-
                Some random artists site. Doubt you will find it on Deviant.

I like scenes with wide open spaces and nothingness, I also like long journeys, so when I saw this, it had to be my background.
                be free

Comment

Well, post apoc. is maybe a sign of the times...

If I PM you my addy, will you e-mail that one to me...it's rockin!

-=Vel=-
                  The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

CrONos gave me this idea
                    Attached Files

Comment

bleh

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS
                        Yeah..I was looking at the picture and thinking to myself was I "Self, thats a nice place to hang long,thick hot meat, but it isnt the only place to put delicious,hot,long thick meat, now is it?"

I mean, I am sure it was well intentioned, but do believe I could pack meat better than whoever did so in this picture, hmmmm..lickin me lips now, better stop....................

Why, I would never tell or show or well, maybe show 'N tell what exactly is in those folders

Comment

Angelina
                          Attached Files
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            Angelina
                            Imran

What do you use to clear smudge marks off your monitor?

(re: when sticky stuff stains, ect.)

Also do you bolt the monitor down or do you just dont grip it too hard?

Comment

Working...
                            X