Whats the fastest you ever went?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the fastest you ever went?

In a car or on a bike I mean. Top speed.

Spec.
    60 mph or less
    2.56%
    60-80
    0.00%
    80-100
    17.95%
    100-110
    12.82%
    110-120
    12.82%
    120-130
    10.26%
    130-140
    12.82%
    140-150
    12.82%
    150-160
    7.69%
    160-170
    2.56%
    170-180
    0.00%
    180+ (specify on what :doitnow!)
    7.69%
    Banana speed!
    0.00%
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Went 150 km/h once, that's it.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

180+
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
        180+
        What were you riding in/on?

Fastest I went is 248km/h (155mph) when I let off the gas and I still had a lot of play. Traffic didn't allow me to check out my top speed. I estimate it to be between 275-285 km/h (178mph). We will see this summer.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

A plane

Fastest in a car was 243 km/h.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I did a carrier catapult launch once, probably the greatest acceleration ever but I don't know what the final speed was.

In a car, 140ish mph.
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

120mph somewhere on the freeway in Nevada one morning.

5mph is enough for me these days.

Comment

that sounds like fun pat.

my fastest is probably about 135-140 mph in a car, about 120 on a bike.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Around 215 km/h in a car - with four other people in it.
                  "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

What were you riding in/on?

Fastest I went is 248km/h (155mph) when I let off the gas and I still had a lot of play. Traffic didn't allow me to check out my top speed. I estimate it to be between 275-285 km/h (178mph). We will see this summer.

Spec.
                    I assume this was done on private tracks. Last time we had this discussion, you did agree how irresponsible it would be to go this fast in public traffic.

Comment

Some 200-210 km/h

Comment

Originally posted by Lul Thyme

I assume this was done on private tracks. Last time we had this discussion, you did agree how irresponsible it would be to go this fast in public traffic.
                        Oh it is!

But we all get weak and irresponsible at sometime or another.

Spec.

Comment

I don't really trust the speedometer on this one, but I did run it up to 120 mph one time. I was pretty much the only car on the road, and I used a big downhill to help (a 1994 Galant ES doesn't hit 120 w/o some help).

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

118mph on the autobahn.

I maxed out a Prius on the autobahn last year at 112mph.

Comment

45mph on a windy downhill in the north downs on my road (bi)cycle
                              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Working...
                              X