X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've killed my share of kittens.

Comment

You're a jerk.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Do fish count? I've cut the head off some pretty big fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          I've killed my share of kittens.
          Haven't we all?

Comment

As I like to eat flesh, I always indirectly kill animals up to a large size (if you consider a cow to be a larger animal).

As for being directly involved in the death of an animal larger than an insect, I think the only case was a rat during my study of biology.
            I didn´t kill it with my own hands (it was the investigator who administered the final letal dose of a strong sedativum directly into the heart) but I was involved in the experiments which required the "use" of the rat.
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Wow, that's an UnOrthOdOx way of taking a deer.

I eat a couple hundred pounds of beef, so that's worth one cow every four or five years. Chicken and pork are also cases of indirect slaughter.

Medium and Small animals I've killed directly on the road, including times I've tried to hit vermin such as oppossums. I've hunted and killed squirrels.
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Assuming that we are not counting animals killed by others to meet demand for flesh, I have killed only anthropods and a few small mammals (mice) and reptiles (small lizards).
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Have you killed?

So far, no. But any day now..

Comment

No = 0!

we're all going to hell!!!
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Interesting poll, but I don't see how shooting an animal is indirect in the same way as, say, spider repellent.

I've only killed bugs, directly and indirectly.

Comment

Flies and wasps I've killed directly - hate the bloody things. I don't kill spiders but I have trodden on them accidentally. And ants I couldn't give a crap about, will kill those left right and centre as they are annoying.

Smaller animals (rats), yes, in the line of medical research. And directly. I've also run over a rabbit once but not intentionally, so I suppose that would be indirectly.

Also worked on pig tissue but that was collected from freshly slaughtered pigs in an abattoir, I didn't do the killing.

And I've never killed a fellow human being, nor would I want to. I do hope the few positives in this thread have just been done for sh*ts and giggles
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          I've also run over a rabbit once but not intentionally, so I suppose that would be indirectly.
                          I say it was self-defence.
                          Blah

Comment

I agree!

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, I've killed a considerable number of flies and moskitos, cocroaches etc, as well as a couple of ants,
                              and 1 tick.
                              I don't think I've ever killed a spider, because I like them.
                              I've also killed at least one worm of a sort. I accidentally stepped on a frog, killing it ( ), and, while running, I accidentally stepped on a young bird that was flying really low. This bird had a horrible bad luck I guess. Getting crashed by a feet while flying quickly, that is something that doesn't happen very often. Killing it really put me down.
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                              X