How to loose 9 inches in 30 minutes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adalbertus
    Marie Antoinette lost 9" in a few seconds.
    Marie Antoinette had a bigger head than most men.
    B♭3

Comment

How to loose 9 inches in 30 minutes
      Well it would be flaccid again in a split second just with the mere thought of Ann Widdecombe
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Tia

How many auditions do you go through, do you know, to make it onto the show?

Comment

We had the first one all ten of us in a room with a camera and two guys sitting at a long table with laptops in front of them. Then you go into the producers same set up. Then if you make it past that one you move on to the show taping in front of the celebrity judges. So just those two if I understood correctly, of course once your cut you don't know what else could be going on.

There was one guy there that had made it to Nashville Star and made it through to the final cut but he said before the show they added some people, sort of padding the stage. So he quit.
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
          X