No announcement yet.

How to loose 9 inches in 30 minutes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to loose 9 inches in 30 minutes...

Which would be what I did today I had this horribly long hair that was always in a pony tail because of my nursing so today I just decided snip and off it went. She just kept cutting. While it does look wonderful even my husband liked it, still a bit odd to have woken up this morning and had hair down to my boobs or mid back, it used to pin between my back and the car seat when I sat down, and now it comes to just to my collar. What a change. It was also a bit of a shock just how much lighter my head feels. You don't realize how heavy hair can be.

Oh and the America's Got Talent thingy went pretty cool. Made it to the first round, got cut in the second. But all in all quite fun. Steve said it was the best freek show he ever saw! It was just really cool to get to go and it was amazing to see how some really good singers got over looked.

We went in with a group of ten. You had to audition in front of ten other contestants. This 13 year old girl got up and just WHAAALLED Mary J. Blige song "I'm going down" I mean this girl could sing, just put her foot all up in it!! You could have picked me up with a feather when they passed on her. I was stunned! They seem to be looking more for acts or dance troups this year. I saw two dance troups get in as well as this trio who did Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy dressed like women in the military back in that time period. It was pretty cool. But there were some FREEEEEEEEEEEKS there as well.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

I'm only posting in this thread because I like the title.

Comment

Chop it off, Lorenna style.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

She's my hero Ohhh I figured you talk about inches honey, you will always get a man's attention
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

The average man is 5.5".
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Well then my husband is waaaaaay above average

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              The average man is 5.5".
              I thought it was 6" even?
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

In the US and Canada, yes. If you include other countries, it falls. (Seriously)

Comment

oh that sucks.

it took 30 minutes to cut it off? wtf?

Comment

Cutting hair

(mine's longer than yours is )
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Marie Antoinette lost 9" in a few seconds.
                      Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

John Bobbitt lost almost as much as that in a moment.
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

or u could let it shirvel up in the cold

i dunno about 9 inches but u lose significant amount!
                          :-p

Comment

Even better - chop it off Britney style! Added theatrics optional
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                              oh that sucks.

it took 30 minutes to cut it off? wtf?
                              They were using a dull blade.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X