London Meet [Mar 17 - Mar 21]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrSpike
    Chancery Lane is already a bit of a trek.........how about the Wetherspoons by Holborn station we nearly burned down before?
    The two are only a few hundred metres apart. Well a lot of hundreds of metres apart, but still only a few minutes walk.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It's all good for me, pick a nice place and I'll be there

Comment

Well we'll go for the Princess Louise as there is a map posted to it. About 6 then?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Princess Louise looks a solid choice - and cheap lager into the bargain.

Wednesday at 6 sounds good - though might be 6.30 or so by the time I get there.

Comment

Yeah, that's cool, it is hard to be that pinpoint precise when it comes to getting around London anyway...bear in mind I have to come from Dartford too so that could well end up at 6:30...
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Anywhere but a Wetherspoons.

Comment

This thread seems to have died - but it seems we have enough people confirmed to go ahead. I wont be able to check 'Poly at work tomorrow so I'll see everyone there, around 6.30.

Comment

See ya there, Spikey.

Comment

Yeah, I'll be there!
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

What's going on with the time? It's not 00:24...
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Ah, bless 'em. They know not what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          What's going on with the time? It's not 00:24...
                          Clocks went forward in the US a couple of weeks back.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

So?

Time is measured from teh Royal Observatory. These damn colonials should get back into line.

Comment

We shouldn't try to teach them too much at once though - particularly given the recent irony thread.

Comment

Princess Louise at Holborn looks good, I might not be there before 6:30pm as well, because I'll stop by the hotel first.

Comment

Working...
                                X