Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Meet [Mar 17 - Mar 21]

Yes, this is take two, I know

But I'll be in London again next week, from Mon, Mar 17 till Sun, Mar 23... anyone want to hook up next week?

I'll be occupied during the weekend but during the week works well for me

Re: London Meet [Mar 17 - Mar 21]

Originally posted by Zopperoni
    anyone want to hook up next week?
    This isn't a dating site
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: London Meet [Mar 17 - Mar 21]

Originally posted by Zopperoni
      Yes, this is take two, I know

But I'll be in London again next week, from Mon, Mar 17 till Sun, Mar 23... anyone want to hook up next week?

I'll be occupied during the weekend but during the week works well for me
      Well the last few days in that are Easter, but I should be available at some point. I am on days from this point onwards so no more silly shifts, so I am available on any evening!
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I should be OK for an evening next week.

Comment

It's Easter weekend so people will likely be busy - but if can get something going Monday to Wednesday I'd come along.

Comment

I could have done the Thursday or Friday but for Easter - there's no way in hell I'm risking a long trip on Virgin Trains over a bank holiday weekend. Sorry. Enjoy your trip.
            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Well...anyone up for a Wednesday meet in that case? 6pm perhaps?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I can make it if it is in Sevenoaks.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Wednesday is cool for me. Our office and my hotel are near Farringdon...

Comment

Hmm, would prefer a bit closer in than that. We could go for the standard Holborn approach, which is pretty good for most of us and quite easy to reach by tube from Farringdon.

Comment

Farringdon is only a short walk to Holborn.

Comment

DrSpike would get a tube to Holborn from Farringdon?

I reckon we go to the Melton Mowbray by Chancery Lane tube station.

Comment

I never go to Farringdon.

Chancery Lane is already a bit of a trek.........how about the Wetherspoons by Holborn station we nearly burned down before?

Comment

Finishing the deed?

We could go to the Princess Louise which is by Holborn tube. It is part of the same chain (Sam Smith) as the Cittie of Yorke.

View Larger Map
                            Last edited by Dauphin; March 12, 2008, 16:26.

Comment

The Melton Mowbray sounds good to me - not too hard to get to. 6pm next Wednesday (19th Mar)? Everyone happy with that?
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X