I am exactly like Helen Keller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikolai
    I thankfully don't need to be in the military. My diabetes saved me from that.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Re: Re: I am exactly like Helen Keller

Originally posted by Lonestar

"In my defense, a Challenger II looks a lot like a T-72.

Especially at night.

When I am drunk."
      Well in the threat packet, the Challenger II is facing left, while the T-72 is facing right. That's how you tell them apart.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Re: Re: I am exactly like Helen Keller

Originally posted by b etor
        you have a vajayjay?

god, I'm dying from the pain
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Maybe it's the fact that his dog killed itself?

(I mean, wouldn't you if your name was "Mrrmphaa!")
          B♭3

Comment

Apparently, the story of Helen Keller is taught to many young Chinese students. Probably for inspiration or something. Anyway, this can influence their choice of English names, which explains why so many Chinese girls I met there had the English name Helen. But I had one student who decided to be more original. Unfortunately, her quest for individuality was hindered by her spelling. So with her choice of Keller for an English name, she shouldn't have replaced the first 'e' with an 'i'. I, however, loved the name and continued to use it even after I realized her true intention.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
            X