Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Person least likely to win any poll, ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Civ IV forum I got a vast majority of people to vote for Civ III over all the other Civ games. You just have to word the question right.

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
        Phil Neville

Well, he would be in the top two of a poll of "Which players effectively ended the career of JA Reyes in England" - along with his brother who between them kicked Jose all around the pitch in That Game in Oct 2004 at Old Trafford.

Comment

Re: Re: Poll: Person least likely to win any poll, ever?

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Someone who didn't exist would be incapable of winning a poll. Thus, no paradox.
          Give me an example of someone who doesn't exist.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

"Your Mom"?
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

Well, he would be in the top two of a poll of "Which players effectively ended the career of JA Reyes in England" - along with his brother who between them kicked Jose all around the pitch in That Game in Oct 2004 at Old Trafford.
              well that would not be a poll, that would be a statement, you have to have some sort of option there...

perhaps he would win the poll "who is the best Neville brother player" too but that's no poll ... Gary would win some polls for sure, while Phil has mastered mediocrity... he isn't even so bad to win the "most mediocre player to wear the England shirt" either... he has perfected the art
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                In the Civ IV forum I got a vast majority of people to vote for Civ III over all the other Civ games. You just have to word the question right.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=174747
                You are a genius!
                Quendelie axan!

Comment

Some goatherder scraping by in East Africa.

I won't name the person for obvious reasons.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

b etor
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                    X