Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Person least likely to win any poll, ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Person least likely to win any poll, ever?

Who say ye?

I would make it a poll straight off, but well, you know, by definition it would be pointless.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Me
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

me
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

By a landslide.

Comment

Re: Poll: Person least likely to win any poll, ever?

Originally posted by Dauphin
          Who say ye?

I would make it a poll straight off, but well, you know, by definition it would be pointless.
          Obviously it would be ironic, which would be the point.
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Me. Isn't that obvious?
            I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Me

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

is this designed to make us feel better?
                the biggest loser wins, ergo he's not so much of a loser anymore?

i'm puzzled!
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Mr. Nobody.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I instantly thought of Hitler. Then I realized he'd win any poll on evil persons in history, for one.

Then I thought of Nobody. I believe he could have a chance.

EDIT: Gah! That's what you get for not reading the thread to the end before posting.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

NOT ME
                      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Banana
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Re: Poll: Person least likely to win any poll, ever?

Originally posted by Dauphin
                          Who say ye?

Someone who didn't exist would be incapable of winning a poll. Thus, no paradox.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Irony threads

Comment

Phil Neville
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X