Nazi Israel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS

* Thankfully, none of you dumb ****s knows where it is anyway...
    Sure. Wales are mammals. They live in the sea.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      The problem is the Palestinians have never know real total war so when 25 gunmen along with 25 human shields die they claim it is a holocaust. The very fact that 50 deaths (most of which are military related) is the highest death toll in decades shows what a nothing conflict this is.

Palestinians need to be shown what a real war is with the real human and material costs then maybe they wouldn't be so eager for endless war. Clinton got the Palestinians 97% of the land they wanted and independence but the Palestinians rejected it because they thought they could still destroy Israel and take everything. Then they elected a terrorist group.

WW2 style total war is the only way to make those retards understand how horrible real war is. Of course Israel doesn't have the balls to actually fire bomb Gaza to the ground like a German or Japanese city in WW2 and that is a pity. A year or two of total war and the Palestinians would be on their knees begging for an offer like Clinton gave them.
      Oerdin mate, kindly actually read the article in question before you run your mouth off spouting inane drivel...

It's the Israelis talking about going 'holocaust' on the Pals asses - not whatever drug induced crap you're going on about.

The bit in the middle is ignorance personified, and the stuff about WW2 is, well, utterly surreal...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

"It's clear to everyone that I used ['shoah'] to mean 'disaster' or 'catastrophe,'" Vilna'i told Army Radio on Sunday.

"You can use other words, absolutely," Vilnai acknowledged, "but that shouldn't divert us from the main point, which is that they are bringing a disaster on their people because of their actions."
        Words with multiple meanings is hard.
        "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

for some at least...
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Yeah, more than a few Palestinian families suffered their own personal holocausts this weekend...

Comment

In other news a bus crash in Guatemala killed more people then the new mideast holocaust.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"Guatemalan Bus Holocaust!"

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

Still, I'm beginning to understand Sharon's cockroach comment...
                  Birds of a feather ?

Sister feelings call ?

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Poor bullied Palestinians
                    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
                    X