Nazi Israel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazi Israel?

Seems the Israeli deputy defence minister wants to go 'Holocaust' on the Palestinians' asses...

Israel's warning: rocket fire from Gaza will result in a Palestinian 'holocaust'

Still, they've been getting away with a slow burning ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians in plain view of the world for the last 50 years, so why not just get it over and done with now with one 'final solution'...?
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Sounds like a plan.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I knew you'd be the first to sign up!

Lebensraum only works well when you killed or pushed out all the previous cockroaches*, sorry 'inhabitants'...

*The Palestinians were famously called cockroaches by our favour war crim cabbage, Ariel Sharon...

Comment

Ah yes, the Independent. That's the newspaper which falsely claimed Israel was firing uranium-based shells into Lebonon.

Comment

Are you telling me Matan Vilnai did not actually say that the Palestinians risked a "shoah", the Hebrew word for a big disaster - and for the Nazi Holocaust?

That's from the BBC BTW

Comment

Then why'd you link to the Independent?

Comment

Why don't you improve Wales? It should be easy. Anything would be an improvement.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                Then why'd you link to the Independent?
                Irrelevant.

Just showing how pathetic your argument is really...

Comment

It's your link, Mr. Irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Why don't you improve Wales? It should be easy. Anything would be an improvement.
                    I haven't heard back yet from the Assembly Government to see if they've agreed to my suggestion of banning Texan Tourists to Wales*

* Thankfully, none of you dumb ****s knows where it is anyway...

Comment

A Texan would go to Oklahoma before they'd go to Wales the Armpit.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        It's your link, Mr. Irrelevant.

Sucked in too, eh?

Zkribbler seems to think (actually, knows because this is Poly!) that some sh!t for brains moron will actually believe that because an organisation posts what might be a slightly dodgy story - that everything else it ever writes ever is automatically wrong!

The plain fact is the guy said it, and there's nothing you or Heinrich Zkribbler can do about it...

Comment

The really stupid part about the slow burning ethnic cleansing approach is that it seems to result in a Palestinian population that grows about twice as fast as the non-pal population of israel.

worst genocide ever

Comment

Yeah, at the moment it's just like a slightly ineffective cull really. No wonder they're talking about a holocaust...

Still, I'm beginning to understand Sharon's cockroach comment...

Comment

The problem is the Palestinians have never know real total war so when 25 gunmen along with 25 human shields die they claim it is a holocaust. The very fact that 50 deaths (most of which are military related) is the highest death toll in decades shows what a nothing conflict this is.

Palestinians need to be shown what a real war is with the real human and material costs then maybe they wouldn't be so eager for endless war. Clinton got the Palestinians 97% of the land they wanted and independence but the Palestinians rejected it because they thought they could still destroy Israel and take everything. Then they elected a terrorist group.

WW2 style total war is the only way to make those retards understand how horrible real war is. Of course Israel doesn't have the balls to actually fire bomb Gaza to the ground like a German or Japanese city in WW2 and that is a pity. A year or two of total war and the Palestinians would be on their knees begging for an offer like Clinton gave them.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X