No announcement yet.

The state of American prison systems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah, by taking various unique angles on nothing something was founded on a foundation by a being that cannot be, but is. You are suggesting that since all you know is based on your (flawed) interpretation of nothing that something can't be correct, but I'm here to tell you that you're head would be up your ass if your ass were within the realm of unreality which it isn't, it can't be. It's just a misconception of the composition of nothing. You cannot live within your means since your means are without the real cognitive conception of your needs which are not of this world which is only percieved.

Got that?
    Last edited by Lancer; March 1, 2008, 10:15.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

WTF Pekka Lancer?
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Yes, it isn't. Blah.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
          We should just consider turning one state into a massive prison (think "Escape from New York") and also air a reality TV show that would highlight the violence and anarchy. The show could cover the maintenance costs of a giant barrier with armed guards surrounding the prison state.
          I know you're half-joking, but seriously, why the hell don't we do this? Just pick an island and let criminals set up whatever sort of sick society they happen to prefer. We'd still be para-dropping food and medical supplies, and people could come to the gates for release when their sentences are complete, so what's the problem?

Would it really be cruel and unusual punishment to effectively give them more freedom than they would have on the outside?
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
          X