No announcement yet.

Exercise and Bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I think I might take up some swimming again. Well I haven't went swimming in 11 years... so see if I can remember how to.

I ended up buying some bodytech protien stuff and ZMA also. I will be taking two servings 2-3 times a day if I can stomach it (will provide 100-150 g of protien).

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

WTF is ZMA?

If you're looking for additional supplements, you could consider creatine, casein (slow-digesting protein, take before bed), BCAAs, and glutamine, in that order.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It says to use one scoop. What is that?

I was reading a guy online who heavily recommended it.

I ended up drinking it with just one scoop (there was a scoop deeply burried). I was thinking that my body would haev a hard enough time doing 120 calories and 24 g of protien, so I had it and am having a bit (1 serving) of dark chocolate. If I only consume 3 servings of this a day, I will still have to consume a lot of soy (but not rediculous ammounts) to get to 170g.

JM
        Last edited by Jon Miller; February 26, 2008, 19:45.
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I thnk I am good on the 2-3 servings per day. I talked to the guy who gave me my free three days of training at the gym, and he said that for muscle gaining, you only needed 20-33%. I am still glad to have the whey powder though, as it allows me to hvae days where I don't eat tofu, and I can still keep in the 20-33% range. 50% was rediclous even with the whey powder (to reach it I would have to cosume as much as 6 servings of the powder).

He recommended as a book on exercise "Fat or fit" by Covert Bailey (he actually recommended another book he wrote, that he didn't remember the name of).

JM
          Last edited by Jon Miller; February 27, 2008, 22:56.
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Nice my work out routine is saturday to tuseday , with fruit and vegetables. and juices daily in morning .due to this have good feed back for
            fitness of my health..I thing some not understand my workout routine. saturday to Tuesday just bodybuilding workout routine andWednesday to friday just exercise for warming.
            Last edited by jonee2; January 19, 2013, 12:21.

Comment

What is this? I don't even
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I am new on bodybuilding and recently joined a gym. I am doing exercise daily in the gym for gaining muscles. My trainer said to e that i should eat some ehalthy food with lot of protein. I hope that i will gain my muscles easily.

Comment

There are really most informative post and i am totally agree with you all. I think exercise is most important to keep your self fit and healthy. It is also helps to loss your weight. But bodybuilding is not such important but i do not think that its bad. If you are doing that it is also appreciable. You must go on. Thank you.
                  Last edited by john101; December 17, 2013, 05:16.

Comment

Working...
                  X