Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is 10000 BC already running in the US? I'm wondering if it's "watchable" or just another silly FX fest.

Well, at least it's numerically superior to 300
    Blah

but the BC side of the scale is negative...

Comment

Bah!
      Blah

Comment

BC = Before Combs.

Comment

Grog want tank.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: 10000

Originally posted by BeBro
            Is 10000 BC already running in the US? I'm wondering if it's "watchable" or just another silly FX fest.

From the ads I have seen, it looks too strange; not sure I will want to watch it. Mammoths and sabre tooth cats did not exist in 10,000 BC did they?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Mammoths existed in 1700 AD.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                Mammoths existed in 1700 AD.

JM

Comment

Grog really wants a sandwich. But in order to get the sandwich, Grog needs the power to order a peon to make him a sandwich, as Grog lacks good sandwich-making skills. In order to acquire said power, Grog needs a Tank. Therefore, it can be said that Grog Wants Tank!

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Grog wants Mammoth Tank?
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Or, it could be said that Grog Wants Tank Johnson ...
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Someone tell me that JM is full of bullsh*t already.

Comment

I might have got the AD/BC thing wrong, as these are the mammoths I am remembering:

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Re: 10000

Originally posted by BeBro

"From the people who brought you Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow" was all I needed to hear to decide this isn't gonna be watchable.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Yeah, when I heard that I had to laugh. Yeah, that's going to make me want to watch it.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X