Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10,000 year old petrified Space Alien skull discoved in the Philippines (pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zkribbler

Despite what you might think from the name of the thread, it has almost nothing to do with alien skulls.
    It has EVERYTHING to do with alien skulls, EVERYsingleTHING! The other stuff was just mentioned in passing. Uggg.

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
      Why are all those folks so happy all the time?
      Happiness is to be wealthy in free time, wealthy in friends and wealthy in possessions, in proper proportion.

Many westerners try to seek happiness by pouring all their efforts into being wealthy in possessions. Doesn't work.

Comment

• They often do this by cutting their free time and sometimes even by betraying their friends.

Two week vacations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
          ... eat some BBQ ...
          BBQ?! How could I have forgotten to mention the deeeeee-licious barbeque?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blake
            Happiness is to be wealthy in free time, wealthy in friends and wealthy in possessions, in proper proportion.

Many westerners try to seek happiness by pouring all their efforts into being wealthy in possessions. Doesn't work.
            My god, are you always on?
            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Hot Girl: You should get a job.
              Benny Hill: Why?
              Hot Girl: Well, you'd make a lot of money, and you could put it in a bank.
              Benny Hill: What good would that do?
              Hot Girl: Once you got enough, you could retire and wouldn't have to work.
              Benny Hill: But I'm not working now.

Comment

• Dave Allen had the same joke. Except the hot girl was a Irish preacher and Benny a drunk at the local pub.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Bumped for Stefu.

Comment

• It makes a lot of sense to me. I would prefer to enjoy myself now, than to hoard up riches and enjoy myself when I am 70.

I am fine with the idea of working all my life.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Bumped for Peter

Comment

Working...
                      X