Well done, übersoldats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

It's a fairly consistent occurrence on Okinawa.
    :hmmn: two rapes in 12 years - is there something I have missed ?

What is the annual rape number in florida and okinawa done by "natives" ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

:hmmn: two rapes in 12 years - is there something I have missed ?

What is the annual rape number in florida and okinawa done by "natives" ?
      Hellow, do you read me?
      The question is not how often sh!t happes here and there, the questions are:
      a) did the mother****er who raped the 12 years old girl got an appropriate punishment for his crime?
      b) would the mother****er who raped the 14 years old girl get an appropriate punishment?

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

Hellow, do you read me?
        a) did the mother****er who raped the 12 years old girl got an appropriate punishment for his crime?
        b) would the mother****er who raped the 14 years old girl get an appropriate punishment?
        Please direct me to sources that proves they weren't punished as they should.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

If rape, true rape can be proven through DNA I have no trouble turning the man over to the Japanese for justice. If this were policy worldwide there would be less rape by troops...of any nation.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Please direct me to sources that proves they weren't punished as they should.
            I SUSPECT the first one wasn't punished and the second one will not be, because they are Americans and locals have no power over them.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
              I don't believe that this is the first case of this kind of action by US soldiers stationed in Japan. While it may not be policy to rape young girls, something really should be done about the shameful behavior of the Marines there.
              Fixed!
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I SUSPECT the first one wasn't punished and the second one will not be, because they are Americans and locals have no power over them.
                I believe the status of Forces Agreement was actually amended to eliminate most of the exemptions in the late 90's. Anyway, Okinawa was an extremely boring place. Weather sucked too.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

American way of thinking:
                  it's boring, it's raining - looks like it's time to rape a child.

Comment

American way of thinking:
                    it's boring, it's raining - looks like it's time to rape a child.
                    I'm sure you mean that in the nicest possible way.

Comment

Hellow, do you read me?
                      Has to go to trial, he is in Okinawan custody.

The suspect is a U.S. Marine on politically tense Okinawa. Some say official outrage is more for show.

6.5 years by the Okinawan government.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

It's a fairly consistent occurrence on Okinawa.
                        It's also fairly consistent with American small towns the size of the Military bases there, which doesn't mean the Marines are any better or worse behaved in public than the general populace...
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

If they're humans they should be treated like humans and get a firing squad for raping a 12 years old child.
                          Now, now, You'd have to execute 60% of Red Army in 1944-5 period, probably
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                            It's also fairly consistent with American small towns the size of the Military bases there, which doesn't mean the Marines are any better or worse behaved in public than the general populace...
                            The Okinawan's just make a stink about it because it's not their military. They hate us, unless they can make some money off of us.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

Now, now, You'd have to execute 60% of Red Army in 1944-5 period, probably
                              Do think you mean the Japanese imperial army?
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ban the sort of anime known as "hentai" (or something like this)?
                                WTFSERB
                                Graffiti in a public toilet
                                Do not require skill or wit
                                Among the **** we all are poets
                                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X