Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I know a guy charged with child solicitation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blake
    This case is noteworthy, because the attorney should know better, but I can't see where the "Yuck" is, that's just due to the words involved, nothing more.
    well, I have to believe that he wasn't going for the adult looking 15 year old, that he was looking for someone that looked that age or younger. Otherwise, if you are just wanting cybersex, why risk getting caught breaking the law? Of course, good luck finding someone marginally older and therefore legal, i'd guess all the cybersex chatters are between 12 and 15 years old...

I don't think he was looking for a mature looking 15 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
      I knew the guy pictured below who was accused of sexual abuse of his children, theft of nearly one hundred thousand dollars and the possible murder of 4 people on a charter boat off of Florida.

You just never really know what the people you know are up to when your not around It's creepy
      That's pretty messed up, Sprayber. In prison, free, disappeared, or dead?

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
        That's f'ed up, dude! There are all sorts of stories never told, however.

As an old public defender, I'm sure you've dealt with many types of coarse individuals and behavior.
        Yeah, way way too many stories.

**** for pay, but great trial experience and great stories.

Comment

The only thing I have issue with, is that a 15 year old girl can be entirely sexually mature and even as emotionally mature as a 25 year old girl - perhaps more a reflection on the immaturity of the latter.
          It's too bad if a 15 year old girl is a sexually mature as a 25 year old, but if they are meeting strange men from the internet behind mommy and daddys back then they are very immature, and stupid.

Someone got killed in OKC about a week ago after meeting someone on the internet.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

hey asleep get yer ass over to the sports forum for fantasy baseball

Comment

I once had a business luncheon with Randall Toomey, later locally famous for murdering his wife and two daughters on his yacht south of Tahiti, and using their body parts for bait. Purportedly the sea bass he caught with a piece of his daughter Emily was a record catch.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                I once had a business luncheon with Randall Toomey, later locally famous for murdering his wife and two daughters on his yacht south of Tahiti, and using their body parts for bait. Purportedly the sea bass he caught with a piece of his daughter Emily was a record catch.
                I'm torn. I staunchly disapprove of killing (especially people, especially girls) but I approve of not being wasteful of what you kill.
                Then again, if he's just doing it to kill more fish, I really can't approve at all.

Comment

But it was a record catch! 4 pounds of bait for a 587-pound monster can never be a waste.

Mmm mmm!
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Now that would be a story to tell his kids... Assuming he hadn't chopped them up into fish bait. :\
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I always liked to see Giant Black sea Bass ever since I was a kid and so some at the local aquarium.

Here's one caught off Santa Catalina Island in the early 20th century.

Their big bastards.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

But it was a record catch! 4 pounds of bait for a 587-pound monster can never be a waste.
                        But who is he going to tell? The "Wow! What did you use for bait?!" question can only end awkwardly.

Comment

But who is he going to tell? The "Wow! What did you use for bait?!" question can only end awkwardly.
                          Presumably he'd be bragging to his cellmates at Atascadero State Hospital. I doubt any of the freaks in that place will judge him for it.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Depends. No-one likes people who harm kiddies. Probably not even people who harm kiddies.

Comment

Depends. No-one likes people who harm kiddies. Probably not even people who harm kiddies.
                              Yeah right, I bet those guys are like a damn sewing circle.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X