No announcement yet.

Obama hates America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there somwhere online where I can check this out? I have most of my DVD's in jewle boxes not the space consuming DVD ones that the industry has been pushing on us for the last 7 or so years. I don't want to go all the way to the basement to find out.
    That was in reference to the protions of Europe behind the Iron Curtin had your savior RR not liberated you

No, see, he was making fun of Obama's remarks.
    I was actually poking fun at Z, Obama's words can't be made more funny by my modest skills.

So I was making fun of McCain's.
    Your fun tastes like ****
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• I wonder if Heraclitus is ever going to lose his facination with Nazis.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• In a desperate attempt the thread-jack us out of the Natzi tanget were in I present this quote for analysis.

Original Posted by Parokols:
        Cindy is far hotter than Michelle by any measure
        I completely disagree, Cidny comes off as a bimbo to me ware as Michelle is an authentic and intelligent woman. Its like comparing a lump of stale pink Cotton Candy from a Carny to a bar of fine Swiss Dark chocolate.
        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos

That was in reference to the protions of Europe behind the Iron Curtin had your savior RR not liberated you

Dude even if RR did "liberate" eastern Europe. He didn't liberate Slovenia. The guy who got Yugoslavia free of the USSR's hard grip was Tito.
          After we were no longer under their boot and Tito died it was just a matter of time before the Yugo would go bye-bye.

The irony is the US acctualy tried to stop the break up of Yugoslavia.
          Last edited by Heraclitus; February 21, 2008, 06:58.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
            I wonder if Heraclitus is ever going to lose his facination with Nazis.

I didn't mention them till Q. Anyhow if the Nazis got their way there would be no Slovenian people, like a good Austrian he would finsih the job and assimilate the last Slovenians into good Germans. And alll slavs would be slated for slave labour or extermination. I have as much right to be fascinated by them as any Jew.

In any case its not like it could grow into admiration. I'm not a blue-eyed fair skinned.... oh wait .. ok I'm not going to admire them cause I say so.
            Last edited by Heraclitus; February 21, 2008, 07:13.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Dude even if RR did "liberate" eastern Europe. He didn't liberate Slovenia. The guy who got Yugoslavia free of the USSR's hard grip was Tito.
              After we were no longer under their boot and Tito died it was just a matter of time before the Yugo would go bye-bye.
              The collective your, as in Europe.
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• I completely disagree, Cidny comes off as a bimbo to me ware as Michelle is an authentic and intelligent woman. Its like comparing a lump of stale pink Cotton Candy from a Carny to a bar of fine Swiss Dark chocolate.
                How exactly does one picture in the NYT in an evening dress designate someone as a bimbo?

In any case Michelle is homely at best, she just isn't good looking. And as far as educational/career credentials go, I am pretty sure Cindy has her in spades.

Comment

How exactly does one picture in the NYT in an evening dress designate someone as a bimbo?

In any case Michelle is homely at best, she just isn't good looking. And as far as educational/career credentials go, I am pretty sure Cindy has her in spades.
                  Cindy McCain
                  Education: University of Southern California Masters in Education.
                  Career: Heiress, teaching disabled kids, medical charity work that ended when Cindy got caught stealing vicodin and percocet, rehab for perscription drug addition, being a stay at home mom and campaign work.
                  Bonus bimbo points: marrying McCain one month after he got divorced and for being stupid enough to fire the guy who ratted her out for stealing the drugs and which resulted in her getting hit with a wrongful termination lawsuit.

Michelle Obama
                  Education: Princeton and Harvard Law School.
                  Career: Law firm, Associate Dean at U of Chicago, hospital administration and hotel work.

Teaching disabled kids is good but I think that Michelle has an edge in "educational/career credentials"
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Stay at home mom = bimbo

Ok then. We all know that USC is a joke of a school too, right?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• In other words, not a bimbo. BTW, none of that changes the fact that Michelle (while I am sure nice and accomplished) is not good looking while Cindy is.

In any case, I am getting my threads confused. I confused this thread with a thread on McCain's supposed mistress in another forum.

I feel dizzy

Comment

• Well at least the Obama camp showed some brains unlike some of the posters here.

That was a nice clarification from their camp.
                        Now it can fade away into insignificance.
                        As much as I'm not an Obama fan, I have to tip my hat.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In other words, not a bimbo. BTW, none of that changes the fact that Michelle (while I am sure nice and accomplished) is not good looking while Cindy is.
                          Drug addicts have to be good looking otherwise they have to work or something.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            Ok then. We all know that USC is a joke of a school too, right?
                            Of course

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                              Well at least the Obama camp showed some brains unlike some of the posters here.

That was a nice clarification from their camp.
                              Now it can fade away into insignificance.
                              As much as I'm not an Obama fan, I have to tip my hat.
                              I'm a proud Obama supporter.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X