No announcement yet.

Calling New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's always very amused when I tell her about these threads.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

#1 The first rule about Poly is that you don't talk about Poly
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
        #1 The first rule about Poly is that you don't talk about Poly

And get Skype.

NZ Telecom are b*st*rds who charge like a wounded bull - she will not be calling you much.

However - there are calling cards available in NZ called Kia Ora cards - most service stations and dairy's sell them - they make calls reasonably cheap.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
          She's always very amused when I tell her about these threads.
          Does she find the part about ruining your life amusing too?

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
            However - there are calling cards available in NZ called Kia Ora cards - most service stations and dairy's sell them - they make calls reasonably cheap.
            I think she has one of those cards. And heh, I just learned what Kia Ora means.

Originally posted by Arrian
            Does she find the part about ruining your life amusing too?

-Arrian
            You know, oddly enough, she seems not to believe she's ruined my life. The girl's delusional.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
            X