• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which historical leader are you?

No registration needed!

I'm Hitler

Heil Hera!

Who are you? Post a video clip of that leader if available!

PS From now on I'm going to lobby for him to get into civ.
    Last edited by Heraclitus; February 19, 2008, 17:28.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Happy Putin
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Get thee to the wastelands of the History Subforum!

Comment

Said I was Einstein. Of what was he the leader?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Scientific Leader didn't you play C3C?
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

... it's probably the hair

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              Said I was Einstein. Of what was he the leader?
              The was an effort to make him Prime Minister of Israel.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 6, 2011, 09:38.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Cool

Comment

WTF?

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Perfection is not important to me - he sucks

Comment

Gandhi when I take the 45 question test. Strange, I think Gandhi is overrated.

JFK when I take the 9 question test
                          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Comment

@LS Even online tests do racial profiling!

@Blake But how will people on poly deal with you now that they know you are a Macedonian Dwarf?
                              Last edited by Heraclitus; February 19, 2008, 18:00.

Comment

Working...
                              X