Are you racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you racist?

Will have to find another one this one is silly...

Can't find anything better, I regret starting this thread.
    Racist Test

Well, I'll add a Nazi test, it seems a bit better.
    Nazi Test

Post your score, and tell us if you think its fair. Also you have to register.
    Last edited by Heraclitus; February 19, 2008, 10:26.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

biased test.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Your Score: ADOLF HITLER

Achtung! You are 100% brainwashworthy, 68% antitolerant, and 100% blindly patriotic

You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

WTF?!?!
      Last edited by Heraclitus; February 19, 2008, 10:21.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

It said I'm racist.

btw, you should tell people they will have to join something before they start in the OP.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Ehhh, they don't have to Kid.

Just press next step without filling in anything.

You scored 78!

You catagorize things as race related, you probably have grudges against other races, and you think racially. Tolerance is not your thing.

Ok, now I'm just what that I selected could be considered racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
            Ehhh, they don't have to Kid.
            Only if they are racist?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Only if they are racist?
              Sorry, It seems you do

I've just run the test with differnt tries and I keep getting Adolph Hitler.

Sorry Kid you where right.

Comment

Achtung! You are 100% brainwashworthy, 68% antitolerant, and 100% blindly patriotic

I think they give those results no matter what...
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I did a google search, people seem to be getting different results.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill

I think they give those results no matter what...
                    True. It's not a poll, it's a troll.

Comment

I don't get this I redid the test with the same questions as the first time and I got:

Your Score: The Expatriate
                      Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil **** was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Comment

Why I am racist.

Because I am tired of arguments with immigrants culture being imposed in my country. Because I am tired of paying for court sessions because some idiot arab wants his son to have a knife in class because its his religion. Because I am tired of hearing stupid arab mentality that a police women cannot give him a ticket because women are not allowed to talked to him in his country. I am tired of other races being majority in crime rates. I am tired of seeing the easy use of the “You’re a racist!” card because an immigrant is denied of something we, as a country, don’t accept. Because I am tired of seeing debates on TV about how some immigrants say how they should be able to beat their wife with no consequences from law inforcements because its in the Charia. Because I am tired of paying for immigrants that come in our country and has free everything when the citizens don’t even have acces to all of these freebies. I could go on and on….

And according to most, for these reasons, I am racist. So there is no point in me taking that test...and it was also probably made by some minority anyhow.

Not being racist is letting immigrants walk all over me. And I never will.

When you come in my house, take your ****ing shoes off. Period. I don’t care how you do it where you’re from, now you are in my house, you take your shoes off. And the reason why you wanna come live here is probably because they never took their shoes off and now the floor is all dirty. You wont dirty my floor, take your ****ing shoes off or GTFO.

Or like parents always say, as long as you live under our roof, you will live by our rules.

Imagine if I moved to the middle-east and tried to impose my beliefs on them, I would get shot on the spot...Why should we accept it here?!?

Spec.

Spec.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I think all people have it in them. It varies how strong it is though.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                            Why I am racist.

Because I am tired of arguments with immigrants culture being imposed in my country. Because I am tired of paying for court sessions because some idiot arab wants his son to have a knife in class because its his religion. Because I am tired of hearing stupid arab mentality that a police women cannot give him a ticket because women are not allowed to talked to him in his country. I am tired of other races being majority in crime rates. I am tired of seeing the easy use of the “You’re a racist!” card because an immigrant is denied of something we, as a country, don’t accept. Because I am tired of seeing debates on TV about how some immigrants say how they should be able to beat their wife with no consequences from law inforcements because its in the Charia. Because I am tired of paying for immigrants that come in our country and has free everything when the citizens don’t even have acces to all of these freebies. I could go on and on….

And according to most, for these reasons, I am racist. So there is no point in me taking that test...and it was also probably made by some minority anyhow.

Not being racist is letting immigrants walk all over me. And I never will.

When you come in my house, take your ****ing shoes off. Period. I don’t care how you do it where you’re from, now you are in my house, you take your shoes off. And the reason why you wanna come live here is probably because they never took their shoes off and now the floor is all dirty. You wont dirty my floor, take your ****ing shoes off or GTFO.

Or like parents always say, as long as you live under our roof, you will live by our rules.

Imagine if I moved to the middle-east and tried to impose my beliefs on them, I would get shot on the spot...Why should we accept it here?!?

Spec.

Spec.
                            OK...

Comment

People would call you a racist because you make those statements as generalisations rather than judging people on an individual by individual basis regardless of their skin colour, religion or country of origin.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X