No announcement yet.

My life is dull.... Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Maybe I should get into buddhism, the Overman was a great concpet that brought me untought of accomplisments in a mere two months, but it has gradualy lost its grip on me in the last weeks or so, and with it my drive to become more than I am. Maybe I shold start to think about my situation more. Or strategise my life like Pekka suggests.

@Lancer: You make Kid sad.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Re: My life is dull.... Help!

Originally posted by Heraclitus
        Nothing of significance has occured in the past 8 days, I can't stand it.

I sleep, I wake up, I eat, I go somewhere or not, then I spend some time with GF, spend some time on poly and teh netz. After that I go to sleep.

8 days is a short time, you're just too young to understand that.
        and you live rather easy life there, not everybody can do that.

read a (good) book. or make a trip. if you can make a trip, then get a job. if you can get a job, study.

and, why 'Poly? why not any other internet forum?
        My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

"Teh Netz" covers the other forums, I just didn't want to give them any free promotion, seeing as how this place is dying.

And 8 days is a long time, I'll soon be 20 and that's like a sixth of the lifespane I can expect.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

"Teh Netz" covers the other forums, I just didn't want to give them any free promotion, seeing as how this place is dying.

ok

And 8 days is a long time, I'll soon be 20 and that's like a sixth of the lifespane I can expect.

it's only one week. one can survive a week without doing nothing.
            but if it bothers you so much, you have to do something about it. what ddo you want to do with your days?

Comment

I intend on getting a life first thing tommrow morining.
              The thing is I wanted to do that today, but it felt more rewarding to sleep

@Andemagne I have no idea. /angst/

Comment

I intend on getting a life first thing tommrow morining.
                The thing is I wanted to do that today, but it felt more rewarding to sleep

@Andemagne I have no idea. /angst/

you don't have to plan all your life right now. you can just decide what do you want to do this week.
                first think, then do.

Comment

You could decide whether you want to think about doing.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Bumpt for camstreams guy
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Try a new drug.

Do something stupid and get arrested.

Try to set up a naked party with willing friends.

Try to **** another woman and set up a meeting with your girlfriend at the time you'll be ****ing her. Hide mistress in wardrobe when girlfriend comes.
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Well that is interesting advice.

Comment

Re: My life is dull.... Help!

Nothing of significance has occured in the past 8 days, I can't stand it.

I sleep, I wake up, I eat, I go somewhere or not, then I spend some time with GF, spend some time on poly and teh netz. After that I go to sleep.

Now to get a proper idea, read that 8th times. Do you see the problem? I've even started sitting for hours on the couch thinking Emo thoughts.

Help! Please.

meth
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Didn't you already propose that?

Comment

Didn't you already propose that?
                              Didn't you already post the same OP?
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

Didn't you already post the same OP?
                                This is the only thread I have on the subject. I only commented on "Sarko's" advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X