My life is dull.... Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My life is dull.... Help!

Nothing of significance has occured in the past 8 days, I can't stand it.

I sleep, I wake up, I eat, I go somewhere or not, then I spend some time with GF, spend some time on poly and teh netz. After that I go to sleep.

Now to get a proper idea, read that 8th times. Do you see the problem? I've even started sitting for hours on the couch thinking Emo thoughts.

Help! Please.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Quit your whining. I'm working (almost) on a holiday.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Ehhh Today's not a holiday.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Take heart you could have burned your Hoo Haa Now that would have been exciting.
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
          Take heart you could have burned your Hoo Haa Now that would have been exciting.
          I'll take danger over dull, Its silly I know but having a Y, and just one X does that to you.

Comment

Strip naked, paint yourself blue and go running around in the streets.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Be more creative in the time you spend with your GF. And be glad yours doesn't live hundreds of miles away. Also, get a job. Or a better job if you have one. I've almost made a career out of looking for a job. Unfortunately nobody is willing to pay me for looking.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                Be more creative in the time you spend with your GF. And be glad yours doesn't live hundreds of miles away.

Good advice I suppose. You say that like you have a GF that lives hundreds of miles away. That sucks, you should get a new one.

Originally posted by Elok
                Be more creative in the time you spend with your GF. And be glad yours doesn't live hundreds of miles away. Also, get a job. Or a better job if you have one. I've almost made a career out of looking for a job. Unfortunately nobody is willing to pay me for looking.
                One job and my studies are quite enough thank you. BTW I know a guy whou would pay you to find him a job. I wouldn't accept the offer though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
                  Strip naked, paint yourself blue and go running around in the streets.
                  But, but, but Smurfs are evil!

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

But, but, but Smurfs are evil!
                    Woad is good!

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I'll gladly take the girlfriend off your hands if she's too... "dull."
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                        Ehhh Today's not a holiday.
                        Maybe not in the 3rd world but it is here.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Triglav in February will sort it out ;b:
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

Maybe not in the 3rd world but it is here.
                            Cultural centrism

Anyhow I’m usually quite absent minded, which date is it anyhow? ...for all I know It may be a holiday.

Comment

Take a tour around Slovenia. That should take the better part of an hour

Comment

Working...
                              X