Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I also make an "I got a new job, too!" thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooohooo! You go for it people! Yeah, my pay rise is more than $13k...a lot more
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki

Is that third world math too, or are you using an after tax amount for your monthly figure?
      In the third world, they have to work 14 months a year. Didn't you know that?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        Wooohooo! You go for it people! Yeah, my pay rise is more than $13k...a lot more
        So, advice for the rest of us if we ever happen to negotiate with SAP. Did you ask for a certain amount or did they make an offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki

Is that third world math too, or are you using an after tax amount for your monthly figure?
          I get 2 weeks of vacations in june and 2 weeks in january, and in may and december they double my pay.

And all that because of my wonderful peronist union leader!

Corporativism-populism
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion

So, advice for the rest of us if we ever happen to negotiate with SAP. Did you ask for a certain amount or did they make an offer?
            They made a decent offer, actually above the offer they advertised for the job...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
              third world middle class! woo!
              Great! Buy our stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

You served on a big ship. I was in more danger when I went to a Flames playoff game in Detroit with my jersey on.
                Man wears a Jersey like that, you know he ain't afraid of anything.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Man wears a Jersey like that, you know he ain't afraid of anything.
                  Which is gayer:

A:

B:
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

One of the speed dial buttons on my phone at my new job was marked "Asher." Uh oh.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Was your predecessor hot?
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Don't even know the guy's name.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Which is gayer:
                          I would say that one that is on fire is.
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Are all hot girls gay too?

Comment

Are all hot girls gay too?
                              That is a metaphor.

The Jersey is an actual portrayal of, well, flaming'

Comment

Speaking of jobs!

I interviewed two people yesterday. One of them was very very English-as-a-Second-Language.

I had him use the whiteboard to write some SQL. He had to use aggregate functions. So he used COUNT(). The problem is he repeatly left the O out.

I could barely contain myself. Poor guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X