HELP! I'm Itchy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Rampaging syphilis. Overtook you totally.
    oh thanks.

Originally posted by Thoth
    You could try wearing a flea collar.
    they don't make them bgi enough to go around my neck.

Originally posted by Kidicious
    If you go to the hospital they will give you a shot in the ass of Benadryl. That will work quickly.

You have some sort of nervous reaction, maybe to cold or something.
    i haven't gotten a shot in the ass since i was 4, and i really didn't like it.
    nervous reaction? i don't get nervous. or colds.

Originally posted by Jon Miller

Use flax instead, that is what vegeterrians do.

JM
    umm... i don't have any of that...

Originally posted by Perfection
    It's dry skin. It didn't bother you as much before cuz you were younger. Up the lotion frequency.
    it's really not dry skin. i put on lotion after my shower today anyway though.

Originally posted by AAHZ
    could be scabies. i had them myself, a couple times while i was living in... unsanitary conditions. im not saying thats how you live but if you are in contact with somebody that already had it, or hung out somewhere where other people had it, you WILL most likely get it.

also it stays dormant for up to, erm 3 months i believe, before you start itching.

go to a doctor, tell them you might have scabies. they will do a skin test or whatever, and give you a prescription for a cream if indeed thats what you have. follow the directions and you are scabies-free.

if it is something else then

scabies was the most painful and horrid thing i ever caught.
    i really really really don't think it's scabies....

i'm seeing the doctor already today in about an hour.

the itching has stopped though.

thanks for all your inputs, everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
      I haven't gotten a shot in the ass since i was 4, and i really didn't like it.
      If it itches bad enough you will get the shot.

nervous reaction? i don't get nervous. or colds.
      You have a nervious system don't you? I meant a reaction to the cold, as in the cold weather outside.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Leprosy. Definitely.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

DanS changed his avatar and location!
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

If it itches bad enough you will get the shot.

You have a nervious system don't you? I meant a reaction to the cold, as in the cold weather outside.
            oh but it doesn't itch anymore. of course i don't mind shots, but as a 4 year old, it was really bad. a BOY doctor did it and he saw my undies!

Originally posted by DanS
            Leprosy. Definitely.
            oh efffff.

Comment

oh but it doesn't itch anymore.
              Because you put lotion on your DRY SKIN...
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

They don't make them bgi enough to go around my neck.
                Try flea powder.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

they don't make them bgi enough to go around my neck.
                  They make them up to 23" so you neck must be really fat
                  APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

*ducks out of the field of fire*
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Get an emoliant cream.
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                        it puts the lotion on the skin

JM
                        That was on last night!
                        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          Listen the fish oil is not for rubbing, it's for taking, swallowing. Comes in capsules.
                          b etor, it'll be okay. I take Omega-complex capsules, which are fish oil based, and I hate fish. No fishy taste; no fishy burps.

Comment

How can you hate fish? Fish is delicious!

Comment

How can you hate fish? Fish is delicious!
                              You can have mine.

Comment

Because you put lotion on your DRY SKIN...
                                no, it stopped itching after i put the canola oil on my NON DRY SKIN...

Originally posted by Thoth
                                Try flea powder.
                                we don't have any powder... or fleas...

oh damn. my neck is 31 inches.

Originally posted by Krill
                                Get an emoliant cream.
                                i don't think i've ever heard of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X