US Hangs Head in Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious
    I actually have to agree with DanS for once. Americans don't care about the value of the dollar. They will trade dollars for anything else in a heartbeat.
    Right now anyone with any monetary sense would do so.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
      However, when euro bills and coins get accepted in (some of the) stores of the prime city of the US, it says something about the currency's credibility.
      Nah, it's just an indication that the Dollar's undervalued such that Euros are even flying over to buy our schlock.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

You're right. And because you're right, I'm right. One day you'll understand.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

DRPONEOS: pretty soon nike will open a shoe factory here if the dollar gets much more worthless

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

Right now anyone with any monetary sense would do so.
            And no sense of patriotic duty.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
              Americans should be aware that when you accept European money, you're accepting gold melted down from Aztec/Incan artifacts, Nazi loot, and Viking plunder.
              I LOVE loot and plunder!
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                Or some Danish feta?
                that's Danish white milk product mister!
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X