Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And he didn't even give him his credit card!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, did teh Americans go through a red light? It's impossible to tell in the video.
    "

Comment

How should we know then?

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

GAHAHA the guy in the white car is great when he looks at his smashed front-end! plus he had a passenger... I wonder what they were thinking...
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Good job winning the hearts and minds...
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
            GAHAHA the guy in the white car is great when he looks at his smashed front-end! plus he had a passenger... I wonder what they were thinking...
            They were thinking: "Let´s build some IEDs to hit the bastads back"
            More dead Americans
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

I thought it was south central LA...
              South Central has narrow sidewalks bordered by slum.
              This scene shows wide sidewalks bordered by dust.
              It must be Texas.

Comment

Thread title is ridiculous, I rear ended someone who was out to get me, this guy front ended someone, though admittedly he was probably planning some terror attack anyway so

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

They were thinking: "Let´s build some IEDs to hit the bastads back"
                More dead Americans
                I'm not sure how off color you can be, but you are so off color I don't think you can get anymore off-color. You must simply be an insensitive ho, to think that anyone could possibly read your post and do anything but vomit back their own crap everywhere. I am not acting like those women who flip when people tell them that a sale has ended two hours ago, or that those slippers make them look fat, or that Rosie ODonald and Nancy Pelosi are both dikes. I am acting like a self respecting American talking to a 10 year old
                Last edited by Wiglaf; February 7, 2008, 17:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                  Thread title is ridiculous, I rear ended someone who was out to get me, this guy front ended someone, though admittedly he was probably planning some terror attack anyway so

I'm not sure how off color you can be, but you are so off color I don't think you can get anymore off-color. You must simply be an insensitive ho, to think that anyone could possibly read your post and do anything but vomit back their own crap everywhere. I am not acting like those women who flip when people tell them that a sale has ended two hours ago, or that those slippers make them look fat, or that Rosie ODonald and Nancy Pelosi are both dikes. I am acting like a self respecting American talking to a 10 year old
                  Don't ever quit being you.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Now, I can understand them getting the hell out of dodge, could well be an ambush being set up. But I do hope the car owner got in touch with the US army there, and got compensated.
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                    X