Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily dose of comedy or the extreme rights' attempts to swiftboat McCain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani: He "enthusiastically supported torturing terrorists," she said to great applause. "McCain hysterically opposes dripping water down the terrorist's noses."
    Wow. Just wow. Those conservatives have gone beyond the pale.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

One of those is that the cells used are left over from IVF treatments which would often be disposed of anyways.

DING!! DING!!

I mean its really saying to say you aren't pro-life if you want embryonic stem cell research, when those stem cells are going to be tossed out anyway!! All people like McCain want to do is to make sure they are put to use before they are tossed out with the trash.

How many of these "pro-lifers" want to prevent these clinics from throwing out the embryos? I don't think there many (mostly because that's unfeasible).
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Stem cell research

Efficiency

Regrowing limbs
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Though I'm probably baised. I'm sure I'll want a new liver and a new set of eyes by the time I'm 40.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            Of course he won't.
            I'm starting to think that they will vote for John McCain.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha

I'm starting to think that they will vote for John McCain.
              Or Hitler. Oh wait, he's died, maybe not.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
              X