Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming

Don't judge us all based on JM.

Every wedding I've been to has been a super party with tons of drinking and whatever
    A lot of the weddings I have been to have also. My sisters wedding will be likewise, I am fairly sure.

It is just that my freinds grandparents are very anti-alcohol, and he didn't want to make them uncomfortable.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Besides, most sisters and friends don't really want to be bridesmaids and are only doing it as a favor for the bride, a contract would be a friendship ending insult.

Bingo. Most bridesmaids don't want all the hassel of it. Some of them are asked to do it just as a matter of courtesy anyway (for relatives). Asking them to sign a contract?! That just won't fly for most people.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Can you outsource your bridesmaids-ing (sp?) to India?

Any word on this, LordShiva or ImranSiddiqui?
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
        X