Donegeal says, "OMG don't wear your pants so low!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donegeal says, "OMG don't wear your pants so low!"

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Low-slung trousers should be punishable by tasing.

Comment

Is it me or did that cop just touch that guy's junk?

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
        According to teh video, it was teh cop.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I wish these new breed of low riders would trip into the path of a bus.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Another donut monster.

Comment

Keep your pants up and you will not have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph
                Keep your pants up and you will not have a problem.
                Keep your pants up and you will not have that problem.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

nm. Misread.
                  Last edited by SlowwHand; January 31, 2008, 01:19.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"What's this right here?"
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Meh... happens.

If your going to let something as minor as that get in the way of doing your job, somebody is going to end up dead.
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I wonder if that's the real reason so many communities are banning low riders
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The cop could have said something mroe memorable though
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                              It looks like he grabbed it and squeezed it. Also, the guy seemed to like it.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X