5 myths of anti-immigration talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I think you're an idiot.
    Your capacity for discussion is truely amazing. Is this thread going to lead to your spontaneous exile again?
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

No need for discussion with an idiot like you.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Calm down. No need to call anyone an idiot.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No need to call anyone an idiot.
          We could have a whole thread on that. Especially since this place is full of 'em.

As for the OP, silly, IMO. Anything that basis it's argument on the idea that the law is bad, thus it's okay to break it, is not a good thing. It's the whole marijuana arguments again. There are many things that have benefit, but are outlawed by what appears to be mere arbitrary law making. I support immigration, but do not support anything illegal and we certainly can't afford a mass in flux of people right now.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

No need for discussion with an idiot like you.
            You did it wrong Oerdin, you are supposed to call people who disagree with you a BIGOT.

Some consistency, please
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Big'ot

is just a contraction for big idiot.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
              X