Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USAians: What are you doing on this loooong MLK weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patroklos

Maybe you can impress them with your with your vast lexicon of archaic and obscure vocabulary oddities, distracting them from your argument that lacks sense and substance.
    I'm sorry if you're having problems with modern English. Was it not taught when you were at school ?

If there is any of my language you're having a particularly hard time with, feel free to ask for help. I certainly won't hold it against you...

You know what molly, you’re not even worth it
    Boo hoo.

you are not even interested in discussing what everyone else is (quite civilly surprisingly, with the exception of yourself).
    Uh huh. Mr. Pot, say hello to Mr. Kettle:

please return to memorizing thesaurus pages.
    Patroklos

Hah, you guys are funny, is there even a Virginian out of the whole lot of you?
    yet his first hand understanding of all this is nonsence to you. Awesome
    et cetera, et cetera, ad nauseam.

a far cry from molly basically calling me an apoligist racist.
    Perhaps it's because you say you have difficulty with my vocabulary, but I don't see where I've 'basically' alleged you were an apologist for racism of any kind in my posts.

Care to cite precisely where I do this ? You can paraphrase, so long as you point out the right post.

I am not sure why you continue to pretend I said to use only primary sources instead of what I actually said, which was to not use only modern literature.
    Oh, but I don't. Comprehension troubles again, I see...

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
    X