No announcement yet.

Chavez doesn't understand inflation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I'm to ignorant to be a communist, can I be an evil capitalist then?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil
      Dirty commies.
      Want me to start the Dirty Commies of Apolyton Party?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Child Protection Agency
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• The Anybodies Economical Clear and Concise Party
          Last edited by Krill; January 31, 2008, 20:13.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

Absolutely. We will need victims when the purges start.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
              If you don't know, you're not enough of a communist to join, sorry...

Sorry, it's an intelligence test. You can only join if you pass the test. Actually, joining the party is passing the test. As soon as you figure it out, you can add Communist Party of Apolyton to your location field.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

SPLITTER!
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  Originally posted by snoopy369
                  If you don't know, you're not enough of a communist to join, sorry...

Sorry, it's an intelligence test. You can only join if you pass the test. Actually, joining the party is passing the test. As soon as you figure it out, you can add Communist Party of Apolyton to your location field.

Does bating for +1 ring a bell?
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

SPLITTER!
                    We would be with you all the way comrade, just dirtier.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus
                      Does bating for +1 ring a bell?

I've given you all the hints you need. I'm not going to hold your hand.

Comment

We would be with you all the way comrade, just dirtier.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                          The Wall Street Journal simply isn't an academic source. The following one was an academic peer reviewed published piece though it was later turned into a book

Yeah, academic sources are unbiaseder than those low-brow financial types.
                          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                          X