What women and men want in each other.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b etor
    i recently discovered that one of my friends was cheating on his girlfriends with me for months. he didn't seem like the cheating type. then he told me that he cheated on his first girlfriend too. . i felt pretty stupid. also, i don't see him anymore.
    He may not have cheated on hairer if he wasnt in a barrel shhoting ducks

So curious, how ya feel, having been involved in economics display of supply and demand

Now that ya hoookered him, up, donnt ya feeel bad for spreading those thighs and alllwoing him a slice of hot pie?

Doesnt seeem right ya know, poooorr girl, had no idea, maybe ya ought to stop and telll her, help stop the perpetuatiosnshun of wrongfullay engaging with a so-cvalled spoken for man?

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

huh?!?!

this kinda thing happened before, but with a different guy and his girlfriend. we had only hooked up once and he told me afterward. then emailed me a week later telling me that his girlfriend cried when he told her. wtf not my fault idc! i actually told the guy i mentioned a couple posts ago this story shortly before the gf question came up, which is how we got on the subject.

i don't feel bad. the guy will probably tell his gf that he cheated on her. idk. i only remember her first name and where she works. i never go to that place though. wouldn't it be weird if i went up to a girl i don't know and said 'hey, you know your boyfriend of a few months has been cheating on you, right?' and then just leave?

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
        "Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina"

- Kindergarten Cop
        It could just be a tumour shaped like a penis.

"It's not a tooomer!"
        Last edited by LordShiva; January 14, 2008, 13:22.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
          "Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina"

- Kindergarten Cop

ZOMG I didn't know we could post in this font.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            What I want in a woman is a soulmate. No more, no less.
            Very wise, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
              ZOMG I didn't know we could post in this font.
              You can post in any font provided the other posters have it on thier computers
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
              X