Donating to the Poly House, the Easy Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donating to the Poly House, the Easy Way

Ok, so Zkrib's generous offer to double all donations up to $500 hasn't taken off, why? What's different this time from the first Poly House? Maybe it's too difficult for people to dig the info on how to contribute out of the other thread. We've got just about a month until Zkribs offer runs out and it can take that long for mail to get to me here.

There are 2 ways to contribute.

1) Paypal. The address is (No more donations through PayPal, I'm shutting that account after it's cleared)

2) Check in the mail. This can take a month from some places so it would have to be sent in the next couple of days. My mailing info is...

Lance & Dolores Gross
    160 Capt. Goyo St.
    Pondol, Jagna, Bohol 6308
    Philippines

Write on the back of the check...
    For deposit only to the account of Lance & Dolores Gross. Please check ID, valid US Passport only.

In the memo area write your Poly name so I know who sent it and who to thank.

I'm going to take a pic of the family we're building the house for and put it in this post. Right now Rigo is working on my property and Irish is out playing somewhere, but I'll get it done later.

Please help us to help them. Can't put it any plainer than that.

thumbnail...

Last edited by Lancer; April 3, 2008, 17:28.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

I thought for awhile of trying to speed up the receipt of the checks by having the checks sent to me (and then I'd forward them Lancer). But my mail carrier believes in creative mail delivery, and so there's no telling where they'd end up.

Any amount is helpful. $5...$10... That buys a lot in the Philippines.

Comment

$10 will by him enough Filipino child slave labor to build a mansion.

Comment

Okay, i'll have some to you in a few days, it'll take a bit for paypal to receive my funds apparently... then they'll be sent.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

That's right Zkrib, a few bucks buys alot of hollow blocks, or a couple bags of cement...

Snoopy, good doggy! The first new contribution in days! Very heartening.

Riesstiu, if you don't want to contribute, don't contribute. Here are pics of Zkrib and Theben visiting the first Poly House.

Last edited by DanQ; January 13, 2008, 20:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
            $10 will by him enough Filipino child slave labor to build a mansion.
            Send in the $10, and you can insult us all you want.

Comment

...and I'll even throw in an invitation to stay in my new mansion!

Comment

Who is in charge of bumping this thread anyway?

Comment

Your picture link isn't working, Lancer, but even when I corrected it for myself to check it goes to a post by Ted Striker with no pictures linked/attached.
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

This is the correct post.

Comment

Thanks, Joe.

I have updated your post accordingly Lancer.
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Thanks for taking an interest DQ, really appreciated. Btw, you'll see our house there, while no mansion is quite comfortable. Why not come and visit us? Zkrib will vouch for me. While I can be a pain in the posterior as a Polytubbie, I'm an excellent host. Besides, there's a few million young, honorable, marriage minded young ladies here that would like to meet you.

Same goes for you Snoopy.

Comment

Aeson donated again! The same fella that contributed $300 early on just kicked in an additional $100 via paypal.

What a guy. Thanks for helping once again Aeson.

Oh Zkriiibbb...

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                            ... Zkrib will vouch for me. While I can be a pain in the posterior as a Polytubbie, I'm an excellent host. ...

Oh Zkriiibbb...
                            So I owe you $100 for Aeson, and...has Sloww's $100 arrived yet?...and what others do I owe you for?

I'd expected a lot more donations by now...if nothing else, from people who want revenge upon my for my bad jokes. I got lots more of those bad jokes ready to unlease unless some wallets start opening up soon.

Plus, it's a month until the Feb. 14 deadline, and mail can take up to a month, so people better send it soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                              Thanks for taking an interest DQ, really appreciated. Btw, you'll see our house there, while no mansion is quite comfortable. Why not come and visit us? Zkrib will vouch for me. While I can be a pain in the posterior as a Polytubbie, I'm an excellent host. Besides, there's a few million young, honorable, marriage minded young ladies here that would like to meet you.

Same goes for you Snoopy.
                              If I had the money for a trip to the Phils, i'd totally take you up on that ... maybe in a few years Though you can keep the nubile ladies for yourself, my woman would rather object I think ... (and would object to 'my woman' also i suspect... err, know ... )

Comment

Working...
                              X