No announcement yet.

What NOT to do with a remote control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I really the only one to notice that Siro has posted two 's at the same funny pic ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Maybe he was very amused?
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Or re-amused by someone else being amused?

Comment

Yeah, or very drunk
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Maybe he suffered temporary amnesia and forgot he already laughed at the joke?
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Maybe he likes long columns of smileys?

Comment

Maybe he was amused about being amused about something while being drunk
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

@ comic
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Maybe he was preemptively amused by the reactions he was going to provoke?

Comment

Working...
                    X