No announcement yet.

What NOT to do with a remote control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

@ comic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                It's funny, but is it that funny ?
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Comment

yeah, that's pretty funni
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

"Old!"

.. but well placed.

Comment

Besides, because of hackers, I get paid. So why would I go on and hate hackers? I've got no reason to do that, without them, I'd be probably selling my ass for some even more desperate people and I'm not in the retail business.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

They don't say what technology was/is used to operate the switches. Anyone know?

Comment

From the article we can guess that the transmitter medium must be IR beams, as that´s the way TV remotes normally work.
                            In contrast to the teenager, who obviously found it out, we just don´t know which protocol is used.
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I doubt it's IR because that is very short range and wouldn't work when there was fog or heavy rain. The article says that the device looked like a TV remote, not that it operated like a TV remote.

Comment

It was obviously a sonic screwdriver
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X