Bathroom strategies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VetLegion
    The office I work in is a converted flat. It has only one general purpose bathroom (no stalls, just a toilet seat, a shower/bathtub and a sink) and nine people use it every day.

It's really crowded, let me tell you that! It doesn't require only strategy to survive in this environment, it takes COURAGE.
    This situation requires a strategy even more than in normal humane workplaces!

Comment

I try to think of it as teambuilding. What unites men more than sharing a bathroom day in and day out? I'd give life for my bathroom comrades!

Comment

Eat plenty of beans for a fart-tastic time.that is all!
        I need Scooby Snacks.

Comment

My strategy is to use the can one floor up-- BY a fluke that floor has only something like 4 men out of about 50 offices. So even though our bathrooms only have 2 stalls they are pretty much always pristine when I use them

Oh and in a two stall situation, I always take the one furthest from the door
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I was waiting for the two stall, to see what other people do. I take the further one as well, because you have a wall on one side of you, and people aren't washing their hands right next to you as you make your little grunts and anal expletives.

Edit: And yet the further one is usually cleaner.
            Last edited by ricketyclik; January 16, 2008, 05:48.

Comment

Working...
            X